The MATRIX QUATTRO audio system is designed to provide a high-quality, desktop audio playback system.
The QUATTRO audio system includes a QUATTRO DAC and a QUATTRO AMP. The appearance of the two units feature the same design elements, and the same external dimensions, so they can be used as a matched set or independently.
QUATTRO DAC is a combination of high-speed digital signal processing technology, multi-D / A converters, with a variety of input and output ports that can be used with a variety of devices.
QUATTRO audio system, through careful circuit design, and the use of high quality internal devices, provides professional-grade playback, bringing traditional audio equipment to a new height.
MATRIX QUATTRO DAC features top-of-the-line AD1853 24Bit/192kHz D / A conversion unit, fully balanced architecture. Oversampling within the ASRC, unique MATRIX CPLD algorithm (which can effectively reduce the input signal jitter), and four high-speed signal PCB layouts.
This sophisticated design QUATTRO DAC has the following features:
• Low Jitter rate with a professional digital receiver chip and independent clock.
• has a fiber optic, coaxial, USB, AES / EBU and analog inputs and a variety of input methods
• automatic detection of input.
• USB supports up to 24BIT/96kHz sample input, other input port supports up to 24BIT/192kHz sampling.
• Automatic de-emphasis, can be automatically 32,44.1,48,96 K sampling rate signal for automatic de-emphasis control.
• Internal high-speed CLPD XILINX MATRIX has its own algorithm, sampling rate boost circuit with ASRC reduce jitter.
• analog with balanced and unbalanced outputs can be connected to different interfaces.
• High-quality LME49600 headphone amplifier unit can easily drive up to 600 Euro impedance headphones.
• digital input port with ESD static protection and transformer isolation protection.
• Analog output with low distortion audio-specific op-amp LM4562, to get the best signal playback.
• High-quality audio NORATEL dedicated toroidal transformer, the circuit unit with an independent multi-level power supply.
• High-quality NEUTRIK audio connectors.
• High-quality ALPS volume potentiometer.
• Multi-voltage compatible design.
• with infrared remote control.
• natural sound performance with texture, ultra-high resolving power and a superior signal to noise ratio, so you can discover the music in every minute detail.
The MATRIX QUATTRO audio system is designed to fully meet your high-quality Hi-Fi audio needs.
Optical interface: shielded optical digital input
Sampling rate support 24Bit 32kHz-192kHz
BNC coaxial connector: BNC 75 ohm impedance sampling rate support 24Bit 32kHz-192kHz
USB interface: USB-B interface, the sampling rate support 24Bit 44.1kHz-96kHz
AES / EBU: XLR 110 ohms impedance sampling rate support 24Bit 32kHz-192kHz
Analog Input: RCA terminal 20Hz-20kHz 47kOhms Lotus
RCA connector Output level: 0V-2.0V adjustable
XLR connectors output level: 0V-4.0V adjustable (XLR interface definition: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold)
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Signal to noise ratio: 114dB
Dynamic Range: 110dB
Distortion: <0.00056% (1kHz)
Output impedance: <0.11 Ohms
Maximum output current: 300mA
Gain Bandwidth:> 500kHz
Signal to noise ratio: 106dB
Power: AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz (AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz)
Working power consumption: <25W
Standby power consumption: <2W
Operating temperature: 0 - +40 ℃
Size: 205 × 245 × 44 (L × W × H)
Fuse size: 5 × 20mm 250V 0.5A